2010年9月17日星期五

My favorite watch-TIQ

Unforgetable,when I first see such swill watch-TIQ ,an idea suddenly hits me, “Yes, that’s him”, especially TIQ ladies Watches 05, it remind me of Peter’s blue eyes, like the color of the sea, fascinating, unforgetable. Just like the feeling of seeing Peter the first time, my heart has been beating continuously, as if the whole world only two of us, only two of us, yes,the feeling is so beautiful, intoxicating.
TIQ ladies Watches 05, my love, it’s solid body, remind me the promise and Peter’s strong arm,the unforgettable blue colour,the watch like Peter-my love.
TIQ ladies Watches 05 remind me of the past.Lots of romatic nights,Peter and me hand in hand,walked along the sea.Peter sang”my love” for me……
Unforgetable times,this swiss movement watches-TIQ watch remind me the past happy time with Peter,TIQ will company with me everyday,juts like Peter in the past time.
Love TIQ so much.It's my favorite watch like my lover.

没有评论:

发表评论