2010年9月25日星期六

what would it be if just could have one watch

It is well konwn that one of the more enjoyable games played by true watch lovers is deciding which watch, if they just could have only one, would be their one and only keeper for everything. Can there be one best watch for real watch aficionados?

It’s a hard to answer for the watch-lovers, of course, hard for me.

I’ve already penned an article about why I really, really like my TIQ ladies Watches 07. I truly love that watch:
Swiss RONDA movement
Sapphire with Crystal of Surface
Water resistant to 50 feet
Week, Solar &Lunar Calendar for Mens Watches
Calendar
Timer function

So cool and fabulous.The history attached to it and all of its various other charms, which are many. But I must say it wouldn’t be my choice for ‘the one and only watch’. It’s very cool and classic, but it doesn’t quite reach that brass ring, nice watch that it is. The quest for the one and only perfect watch is a serious matter and as such I think I must continue my search for the ultimate answer.

没有评论:

发表评论